Location: 1404 Barclay St, St. Paul
Build Type: NEW
Site Supervisor: Beth
Date: September 24th and 25th
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Details All volunteers must be on-site the full day; 8:30a.m. – 4:00p.m. We do not split shifts or allow volunteers on-site for only a portion of the day.
Online Registration and Waiver Instructions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity. We are excited to have you share your time and talents with our community! Each volunteer is required to provide emergency contact information and to fill out our liability waiver. Please make sure to complete this task before your volunteer day.
To sign up, visit http://alloy.tchabitat.volunteerhub.com/ and follow these steps:
- Sign in or Create an account
- If you are an Existing User, click “sign in” in the upper right hand corner and then log in to your account
- If you are a New User in the upper right hand corner
i. Click “Create an Account” to create a new profile
ii. Choose a username and password
iii. Leave the Join Code field blank
iv. Fill out the required information, including your emergency contact
- Sign Up
- Find the opportunity on the date you are available and choose “sign up”. You will then be prompted to sign the volunteer liability waiver.
- You will receive an email confirming that you have registered for the event. This email will have specific instructions and volunteer guidelines for the day. You will also receive a reminder email shortly before your volunteer day.
If you have questions please contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com or call 612-305-7114